Sunday, July 18, 2010

the stupidity continues

We are on Month 3 of fighting with Citi. Citi ownes my Children's place card. I went into the store a few months ago and made a payment. That day, I called to be sure that I paid the entire balance, and found out that I still had a balance of $60. So, I made a payment over the phone. The next month, I got a call. My account was past due. And the balance was $135. Weird. I had zeroed it out. It turns out, the girl added a 0 to my account number, so the check didn't clear. So they hit me with all kinds of charges and fees. The CSR I spoke with assured me she removed all the fees, and once again my account was at 0. Last month, same problem. Call that I'm late and $110 in fees. I call and once again they apologize and tell me it's at a zero balance and all fees have been reversed.

TODAY...I get 2 calls. YOUR ACCOUNT IS PAST DUE 5 DAYS. $115 BALANCE.

What the heck?!!? I haven't been inside the store in THREE MONTHS, and don't even go to Children's Place's website anymore, because I'm so nauseated by this credit card company's inability to function. It's been THREE MONTHS. Tomorrow I'm making a call to the supervisor, chewing him out BIG TIME, getting them to ZERO IT OUT, send me confirmation and then CLOSING THE ACCOUNT. PHYSCOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment